03 May, 2023
Corbett National Park is one of the most famous tourist spots in India. Where tourists came from all over the globe, just to experience the beauty of flora and fauna.
If you are looking for some offbeat place to visit near Jim Corbett national park, Here are a few options
1. Pangot: Pangot is actually a village nestled in the hills of Uttarakhand, Located about 70 km far from the Jim Corbett National Park. It is known for its bird-watching opportunities.
200 Species of birds can be found here. This village also offers a stunning view of the Himalayas.
2. Mukteshwar: About 100 Km from the Jim Corbett National Park. Mukteshwar is a small town in the Kumaon Hills. It is famous for apple orchards, scenic views, and ancient temples.
It also offers trekking and camping. If you are interested in camping and trekking then this place would be a heaven for you.
3. Nainital: It is the popular hill station located about 60 Km from the Jim Corbett National Park.
This town is built around the lake and offers stunning views of the lake and its surroundings.
Here, Tourists can take a boat ride on the lake and enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of Nainital. You can also do trekking here, and explore the town’s colonial architecture.
4. Jageshwar: Located about 150 Km from the National Park, Jageshwar is a pilgrimage town known for its ancient temples.
This town is located amidst dense deodar forest and also offers stunning views of the Himalayas.
5. Binsar: You have to go about 160 Km from the national park to visit here. This place is a wildlife sanctuary known for its panoramic views of the Himalayas.
This place is home to several species of birds, mammals, and reptiles, including leopards and barking deer
6. Kausani: About 180 Km from Corbett National Park, Kausani is a hill station known for its stunning views of the Himalayas.
You will find that this place is surrounded by tea gardens and it also offers golden opportunities for trekking, camping, and bird watching.
7. Almora: Almora is a town located about 130 km from Corbett National Park. It is known for its rich cultural heritage, ancient temples, and stunning views of the Himalayas.
Visitors can explore the town's narrow streets, shop for local handicrafts, or trek to nearby viewpoints
If you are looking for off-beat places to visit near Jim Corbett National Park, Then these places would be perfect for you.
Hotels & Resorts
06 January, 2023
10 November, 2022