29 April, 2023
Goa, a state located on the western coast of India, is also a heaven for beach lovers.
Goa is famous for its incredible beaches, Because of the beaches, tourists from all over the world visit here to make memories that last.
Here is the list of the most famous beaches in Goa, where you can spend your vacation to the fullest.
1. Palolem Beach: This beach is located in South Goa, Palolem.
This beach is among the most famous beaches in Goa. Palolem is known for its white sand and calm waters.
It is surrounded by coconut trees and palm trees which gives a scenic view and a calming atmosphere.
2. Baga Beach: Baga Beach is also one of the most famous beaches in North Goa.
t is renowned for its lively atmosphere. And for those who are interested in watersports activities such as parasailing, jet skiing, and banana boat rides.
3. Anjuna Beach: If you are a party lover then Anjuna Beach would be the perfect fit for you.
It is known for its nightlife with beach shacks and bars that come alive in the evening.
Whenever you visit Goa, You don’t want to miss visiting Anjuna Beach.
4. Calangute Beach: It is one of the largest beaches in North Goa, not only one of the largest beaches but also one of the busiest beaches in North Goa.
It is known and famous for its water activities, nightlife, and mouth-watering cuisines.
You surely don’t want to miss the enjoyment at this beach.
5. Colva Beach: This beach is located in North Goa, Colva Beach is known for its big stretch of white sand and calm water.
It is actually an excellent place for couples who want to relax and unwind.
6. Vagator Beach: It is a popular destination among backpackers in North Goa.
It is known for its stunning cliffs, beach shacks, and chilled-out vibe.
7. Morjim Beach: This beach is heaven for serene lovers who love the serenity and is located in North Goa.
Here you will find a serene atmosphere and beautiful scenery.
It is also known as the nesting ground for olive ridley sea turtles.
These are just a few of the many beautiful beaches in Goa that are worth exploring in 2023.
Hotels & Resorts
06 January, 2023
10 November, 2022