Hotels & Resorts / 24 Sep 2023
We all know goa is the perfect vacation spot in India, during summer. Most people surely want to visit goa once in a lifetime. And the big reason is they want to explore the islands, have fun at the beach, shop at the markets of Goa, many sports to enjoy at the beach.
Here are the best 10 things you can do in 2023, during your goa visit.
Don't forget to mark your favorites.
1) Whenever we are planning to visit Goa, a few things always come to our mind like scenic beaches, shopping, delicious seafood, and the nightlife of Goa. But Goa is not limited to these. Water Sports is one of the best things you can do in Goa, especially for thrill lovers.
You can do water skiing, parasailing, diving, kite surfing, jet skiing, water scooter riding, flyboarding, paddle boarding, surfboarding, and sport fishing. You can do anything, and Goa offers everything you like to do.
If you are a thrill lover & want to experience real thrill, then Goa is best for you in terms of adventure & thrill.
In Goa, Water sports are one of the must-do things for thrill seekers.
2) Goa is located beside the sea, and everyone knows that Goa is all about beaches, we can't imagine Goa without beaches.
Exploring them is one of the best ways to explore and enjoy the serenity.
There are many crowded beaches in Goa, where Tourists visit, some of them are Calangute, Baga, and Arjuna, where you can enjoy delicious food, and water sports, and on the other hand, there are some serene and less explored beaches like Bogmalo, Cavolim, Colva, and Palolem which is commonly known for scenic beauty.
Whenever you visit goa, Do beach hopping it is the finest thing you can do to enjoy the serene and beautiful surreal beaches.
3) After you visit Goa, make sure to visit the nearby marketplace, when you visit there, it is impossible to come with an empty bag.
You will find many things related to you from Clothes to everything you will here.
A trip to the Saturday night market with your family or friends is one of the best activities you can do in Goa.
The night market area is divided into three zones; when you visit the lower field, you will find all the local products from all over the country, the middle part has the center stage, and the third one the upper zone comprises luxury shops & boutiques
You can choose local handicrafts, dresses, accessories, trinkets, shoes & other raw ingredients. There is a vast number of food stalls as well to satiate the food lovers.
4) When we talk about Goa, and we don't talk about seafood, it's impossible.
You can find many varieties of seafood. And if you don't try then it is not good. If you are a foodie, then must try seafood it gives you instant pleasure.
You can try grilled kingfish, pomfret recheado, Batter-Fried Calamari, Tonnak, tisryo, Rawa fried mussels, or crab masala and know the true flavors of seafood.
5) Goa is blessed with many beautiful beaches and islands and most of them are a place for adventure activities like snorkeling.
Whether is North Goa or South Goa, snorkeling is a famous and must-do thing in Goa.
Professionally guided snorkeling trips are organized on so many beaches and islands, In Snorkeling a person is taken underwater to enjoy the marine life and know the beauty of the underwater world.
Beautiful Fishes & Corals look pretty and make the activity worthwhile for everyone.
6) One of the interesting things you can do in Goa is explored the Old goa town, basically the Basilica of Bom Jesus.
It is the oldest church among all the churches in Goa and also holds the remains of St. Francis Xavier.
This is among the must-see Goa attractions and it attracts most tourists from different parts of the map.
Built-in 1594, this place reflects the richness of Christianity in India. When you visit Goa, don't forget to explore the history of this place.
7) Goa is also known as the paradise for honeymooners. For Couple, there are a lot of things they can do in North goa.
One of the to-do things in Goa is a trip to Grand Island. Just a 20 or 35 minutes ferry ride; this beautiful place has some activities to offer.
If you want to spend some quality time with your partner then this place would be heaven for you.
8) In North Goa, you surely want to watch the dolphins, a 20-seater ferry leaves from Sinquerim beach, which takes tourists into the sea, from here, they can spot dolphins. You will get a boat ride of around 60 minutes, this 60 minutes is enough to create memories for a lifetime.
9) There are many ships anchored on the Mandovi River that house vibrant casinos that welcome locals and tourists. you can try your luck in some of the famous casinos out there.
For bachelors this thing is best for trying their luck, Not only casinos, there are bars, massage centers, and restaurants to fulfill everyone's requirements
10) Staying in Goa and you are not cruising is impossible, There are so many options out there like a backwater cruise, sunset cruise, and casino cruise, all the dinner cruise on Mondovi river is best.
This cruise starts from the jetty and takes you through the river. You can enjoy the beautiful sunset, glittering beaches, and shack before the delicious dinner.
We help you to live the best of Goa, book a stay